Monday, October 31, 2011

Things to Do, Stories to Find

In between handing out candy tonight, I put together a list of some of the places I still need to research in southern Alberta. These are places where I've heard rumours and stories or have had little pieces of information provided but not much. Or I've just had people say "is it true there's a ghost in such and such?" but they have no details or information. So these are on my to-do list for the next few months.

Please email or contact me if you have anything you wish to add to these places.

Basement of 54 (??)
FLVT (??)
Champion Hotel (??)
old Carol's Care on 8th Street (dishes being broken)
Sandman Inn (crying child reported)
Owl Acoustic Lounge (??)
old Fire Hall No 1 (??)
Cecil Hotel in Fort Macleod (??)
Youth Treatment Centre (??)

No comments:

Post a Comment