Monday, August 16, 2010

Stories from 50+ places in southern Alberta

Yeah! I have now collected stories from over 50 places from across southern Alberta -- houses, garages, hospitals, theatres, hotels, schools, parks, and so many more. But I'm certainly looking for more so please get in contact with me if you have stories you want to share -- don't worry, you can be anonymous!

It's always interesting to me where I get stories. I was talking to someone this weekend, someone I see quite often, and she sheepishly (and finally) told me about a story she had. She was on a tour of a historic building and, though she has never had the experience before or afterwards, she felt a deep, insistent, gut feeling or voice deep inside her that said -- "you gotta move, you gotta move, you gotta move, I want to see." She said that she responded immediately to its deep urging and moved to the side and the voice and the feeling both instantly disappeared. I asked her what she thought the voice was about and she felt that it was curious about what we were doing and wanted to get inside our group. She felt it wanted to see and hear what we were doing. Since she was standing in a part of the building that has had many other reports, it was interesting to connect her story with all of the others I've been collecting.

I also had someone come forward about her house west of Taber. Her son has reported seeing people walk through the house. She has reported several times a woman peeking around the kitchen door and watching her as she watches TV in the living room. She has also had someone tap repeatedly on the shower curtain when she was in the shower (even though she was the only one home). And late at night the blender started all by itself...

So, keep the stories coming. I can't wait to hear what else is happening around southern Alberta.

No comments:

Post a Comment